3/8/2010 - Orlando International Starts 2010 On Positive Note
ORLANDO, FL. - A new year and a positive start for travel at Orlando International Airport in 2010 with an increase of nearly three percent in passenger traffic. In January, when compared to the same month in 2009, the rise in passengers was in both the domestic and international markets.
Statistical Information for January 2010:
- Overall traffic increased 2.93 percent
- Domestic travel increased 2.76 percent
- International traffic increased 4.63 percent
- Total number of domestic passengers was 2.5 million or 2,513,503
- Total number of international visitors was 256,974
- Total combined number of travelers was nearly 2.8 million or 2,770,477
J.D. Power and Associates recently named Orlando International Airport as fourth in the nation in overall traveler satisfaction for large airports.
For more information contact Carolyn Fennell at the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority at 407-825-2055.
Copyright Greater Orlando Aviation Authority. All rights reserved.