Orlando International's expanding international route network makes Orlando increasingly accessible from anywhere in the world.
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection operates 30 checkpoints on Airside 4, complemented by 10 self-service Automated Passport Control kiosks for use by U.S. citizens, Canadian citizens, and visitors from visa-waiver countries
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection operates 22 checkpoints on Airside 1
- A dedicated lounge on Airside 4 is available for international passengers in transit
- Orlando has more flights, with more seats, to more U.S. destinations than any other airport in Florida
- Orlando's superior domestic route network and world-class facilities make Orlando the ideal international gateway for Central & North Florida and beyond
Duty Free allowances for U.S. residents | Non-U.S. residents should review Customs information for their own country of origin
The Customs & Broder Protection (CBP) Global Entry program is available at Orlando International and 19 other U.S. airports. The program provides an electronic passport control process for pre-approved travelers enabling users to avoid waiting in line at the immigration checkpoint, making international travel to Orlando quicker and easier.
Effective June 22, 2010, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in Orlando will no longer require citizens from Visa Waiver countries to complete the green I-94W form on arrival, provided that the passenger is ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) compliant, and is applying for admission into the U.S. under the visa waiver program. However, the I-94W document will be required from those passengers whose ESTA status can not be verified by CBP (see details). Visitors from non-visa waiver countries will still be required to fill out the white I-94 form upon arrival.
- Currency Converter
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection (CBP)
- U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Animal & Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS)
- Discover America
- ESTA - U.S. Travel Authorization Application
- Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI)
- International Travel (U.S. Dept. of State)
Copyright Greater Orlando Aviation Authority. All rights reserved.